Rolland Tremblay Dairy
(1932 - 1940)

Quart - Paul Conner
Half pint - Steve Lussier

Rolland Tremblay started as a milkman in 1932-33. He was situated at 6820, Fabre in Montreal tel. CALUMET 1702. In 1934-35, same address but the phone number changed to DOLLARD 0169.

In 1935, it became "R. Tremblay Creamery" and moved at 4166, Parthenais tel. FALKIRK 1800 till 1939.

The address of the dairy changed again in 1940. He moved at 5434, St-Dominique and the phone number changed to CRESCENT 1800. This change happened after an association or buying a part of the "Snowdon Dairy" which was situated 5434, St-Dominique St. The Tremblay Dairy operated one year at this address.

Then, the embossed bottles are dating 1932 - 1935, Falkirk bottles 1935 - 1939 and Crescent bottles, 1940.

Twenty years in what must have been an ideal location. Numerous dairies occupied these addresses 4164 and 4166 Parthenais street which was a corner lot with Rachel street as the cross street. The occupants of this location were as follows, taken completely from "Lovell's Montreal Guides".

4164 Pathenais 1928 to 1934 Laiterie Dominion Ltee.
1935 to 1938 Roland Tremblay
1939 Laiterie Tremblay Ltee.
1940 to 1941 Syndicat Co-operative
Des Produceurs De Lait De Sabrevois
4166 Parthenais 1940 to 1943 La Laiterie Canadienne Ltee.
4164 and 4166 Parthenais 1942 to 1947 Orbis Dairy Products Ltd.

Searches : Dale Peacock collector!

All bottles - Steve Lussier

Quart - Pierre St-Amand

Quart - Robert Benoît
Pint - Jacques Fauvelle

Pint and half pint - André Daunais

Quart - Paul Conner
Pint - Denis Morin
Half pint - André Daunais

Updated 2011-08-29
Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional