Patch - Paul Conner
French documents only! - In the text, click on "In '67, his two sons..."
28mm caps - Paul Conner
42mm caps - Paul Conner
42mm cap - J. G. Comtois
42mm cap Laurier Fluet
42mm caps - André Daunais
Aluminum caps - Raynald Campeau
Last aluminum cap - Paul Conner
Tokens - J. G. Comtois
Two addresses : 601 Fiset and 501 Royal
milk bottle winter box - André Daunais
In 1920, Napoleon Chalifoux, owner of a dairy farm, saw to settle in the area of Sorel a shipyard and steel-works. He becames their milk supplier, which he delivered by horse-drawn carriage.
In the 40's, the actual president, Jean-Pierre Chalifoux was alone on the farm with his father, Jean-Paul (the son of Napoléon) to bottle the milk and make the deliveries by horse-drawn carriage. Later, Jean-Paul was called for military service, but was granted an exemption because he was a farmer's son.
Along the years, the small business was expanded and improved. In 1945, a pasteurization permit was obtained, and the business then counted 3 delivery routes. The biggest growth took place in 1976. When " Coop. Fort-Richelieu " was acquired, it made Chalifoux Dairy the only dairy in the area.
Today, the dairy has a large fleet of trucks that makes possible the delivery of a vast line of the most diversified products available on the market.
2009 paper cut sent by Gilles Legault
1961 advertising calendar 6 X 10.5 - Robert Benoït
1976 advertising calendar - André Daunais
1981 advertising calendar - Robert Benoït
Advertising milk wagon for the 50th anniversary (1920 - 1970)
Chalifoux dairy milkman hat - André Daunais
Creamer lids - Claude Pelletier
Creamer lids - Steve Lussier
Butter cup lid - Claude Pelletier
Cheese plastic bag and advertising pin - Denis Morin