Cooperative de Lait et Crème de Montreal
(1930 - 1945)

1936 ad - André Chenette

1940 ad - Pierre Cantin

Quart - Mario Hamel
Pint and half pint - Steve Lussier
First 42mm cap - Roger Tremblay
Last 42mm cap - Helen Kerfoot

This dairy operated from 1930 to 1945.  In 1939, the dairy opened a branch at 5082 Notre-Dame Street O. to deserve the Ouest part of Montreal. In 1940, they moved from 5082 Notre-Dame O. to a new building situated 4892 St-Emilie Street in the same area called St-Henri.

Source: Gilles Legault - Montreal Lovell's Directory

Quart and last half pint - Danny Currie
Pint - Paul Huntley
Half pint (Enr) - Denis Morin

Two gallon milk can - Olivier Denis

Short historic required
Updated 2014-01-27
Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional