Saraguay Dairy Farm
(1928 - 1953)

Quart with stripes - Steve Lussier
Pint (no stripes) and half pint with stripes - Denis Morin
42mm cap - Helen Kerfoot

First two 42mm caps - Robert Benoît
Last 42mm cap - Pierre St-Amand


The " Saraguay Dairy Farm " was first situated in Montreal at 6333, St-Lawrence Blvd. The founder of the dairy was Henri Groulx. In 1929, he moved in Outremont at 824 De l'Épée and stayed there till 1953.

Source: Robert Benoît collector

Other information required
Updated 2011-06-29
Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional