In 1940, Mr. Rosario Pelletier founded La Tuque Dairy situated Scott and St-Antoine in La Tuque.


In 1942, the Dairy  was bought by Mr. Adonias Marchand
(Picture - Gaston Gravel)



Photos and searches - Gaston Gravel


Quart - Mario Lussier
Pint - Danny Currie
42mm cap - Robert Benoît


Sent by Roland Boudrault


1964 and 1976 Advertising calendars - Paul Conner


Cahier spécial conçu pour rendre honneur aux commerçants latuquois. (23 mars 2011)
Searches : Pierre Cantin


Thermometer - Paul Conner

La Tuque Dairy crate - Pierre Cantin
 


Cardboard liter - Pierre Cantin
Half gallon dairy coupons - Pierre St-Amand

Years later, the Dairy was bought by Mr. Jim Villeneuve, the accountant and confidant of Mr. Adonias Marchand.


Mr. Jim Villeneuve became the owner of "La Tuque Dairy" in 19??
(Photo - Gaston Gravel)


Creamer lid and thermometers - Robert Benoît



Sent by Pierre Cantin

Updated 2015-09-19
Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional