Cherry-Bank Dairy
(1958 - 1965)


Quart - Dale Peacock
Pint and half pint - Thelma Lang
42mm cap - Helen Kerfoot


Alvin McArthur in a delivery truck (Son of Allister McArthur)

Historic

The dairy was owned and operated by Allister McArthur. Howick Qc. The milk was produced by his Cherry-Bank Ayrshire cows. When the dairy opened, in 1958, it was equipped to handle 5000 quarts daily. The first deliveries were made to Howick householders, later including Châteauguay and Beauharnois. The business continued until the mid 60's.

Source : Mrs. Thelma Lang


34mm caps - Helen Kerfoot


First 34mm cap - Bruno Desjardins
Last 34mm cap - Pierre St-Amand


Cherry-Bank Dairy coupon - Robert Benoît

Updated 2014-12-29
Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional