Fernand Bourbeau Milkman
In 1953, Fernand Bourbeau loads his horse-drawn wagon to make deliveries.
Unlimited permission to publish under authorisation of :
* Serge Lambert and Yvon Bellemare,
* La Mauricie un temps d'abondance,
* Ste-Foy, Les Éditions GID, 1999, page 185
* Photo Omer Beaudoin, Cote : E6, S7, P96942
* Archives nationales du Québec, Québec
Champlain and La Visitation-de-Champlain are merged since 1982 to form the municipality of Champlain. Residents of this region were used to drink the raw milk from Mr. Bourbeau farm since Pasteur and the great distribution companies came and changed the way to make business.
Searches and authorisation to publish obtained by : Gilles Legault
Short historic required